Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jean Welles Worship Guitar Class

I added a new entry to My Links at the left.  Last week I ordered Worship Guitar Class videos from Jean Wells and put the link here on my site.   The videos I ordered are for six-string guitar although piano and voice are also available.  (My primary instrument is bass.) The course looks very interesting and is well-recommended.  She does have a nice affiliate program. 

My elderly mother used to love to sing and we did the free sample lesson several times and she sang-along and loved it. That encouraged me to order the tapes.

The lessons should give me some special times with my mother.  She doesn't remember from one day to the next so we will be able to repeat lessons without her getting bored.  Watch for updates on my progress!

The lessons are great for learning (or improving) guitar skills and drawing close to God. Jean has suggestions for starting a local worship guitar class using her materials. I am considering starting a class for a backyard summer project (guitars sound better outdoors!).

(Update: I am starting a new blog about Momma And Me for updates on our progress - Click Here To Visit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home